TEF is starting a new Ambassador Program, and you are invited to join. We are extending this invitation to people who have extensive experience helping with TEF events and those who have expressed interest in working more closely with TEF. Given your past participation, the TEF Board is inviting you to join our first group of TEF Ambassadors!
What is the Ambassador Program?
The Ambassador Program is a great way to be actively involved with the Templeton Education Foundation without all of the responsibilities that come with being a Board member. Ambassadors will be the first group that TEF contacts with volunteer and community engagement opportunities.
· Recognition as a TEF Ambassador at events and in our social media
· Additional opportunities to help spread the message and build the brand of TEF
· Opportunity to assist the planning committees of TEF’s events
· First pick of volunteer hours at scheduled events
· Ambassador meetings before each of TEF’s events (Denim & Diamonds, Fireworks)
Why create the Ambassador Program?
We have heard from several people and volunteers that they wanted to be actively involved with TEF, but they did not necessarily want to join the Board due to time constraints or other reasons. The Ambassador Program provides an opportunity to do more than volunteer. They will help to build the TEF brand in the community. It also provides an opportunity for those who may be considering seeking a Board position in the future to get to know TEF better.
How to join?
If you are interested in being an Ambassador or if you want to learn more, please contact Pete Dahm at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below!